Inspiro is all about smiles!
We know that good oral health is so important to living a healthy life so we offer high quality, public dental care to eligible members of the Yarra Ranges community.
We are committed to making your visit to the dentist a positive one! When you visit us, you’ll find a friendly and expert team, strict hygiene control, information about how to keep your mouth healthy in the long term and access to interpreters if needed. Just let us know what your concerns are when you call our caring reception team.
Our friendly, expert team can provide you with:
Check-ups, cleaning and preventative care
Advice for healthy teeth
Referrals to specialist care
Who can use our free or low-fee services?
• Pensioner, Concession and Health Care card holders and their dependants
• All children aged 12 years and under
• All children and young people in out-of-home care provided by the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH), up to 18 years of age (including kinship and foster care)
• All people in youth justice custodial care
• All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
• All refugees and asylum seekers.
If you can’t get in to see our dental team straight away, you might like to check out some of our Oral Health Resources – you can find tips and information on how to manage dental routines and challenges straight away!
We also have specialised dental services just for kids! Check out our Kids’ Dental Section.
Our services are in high demand and there is often a wait list for our services. The following groups have priority access to our public dental care.
Pensioners, Concession and Health Care Card holders and their dependants who are:
• School children
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
• Refugees and asylum seekers
• Registered clients of mental health or disability services
If you meet the above criteria, please tell the intake team when you call to make an appointment.
Find out more about Inspiro’s Dental service here:
For all the information about our fees, income ranges and more. Head to our “Need to know” page using the button below.
If you’re interested in finding out more or have any questions for us, get in touch using the form on the Contact page.