It goes without saying, but how good is music! It can lift your mood. And it can soothe and calm.
So much so that our friends at TLC Music Therapy have released a 6-part video series designed to rejuvenate children’s mental health after our long lockdowns.
Music therapy is useful for regulating emotions and keeping anxiety levels low. It’s often used to help children learn because it helps them focus so they can retain information. Music also helps keep kids involved and engaged because it’s fun!
Watch along with your kids as music therapist Jacinta from TLC Music sings, plays instruments, reads books – and more!
1. Jacinta sings action songs
2. Jacinta sings bouncing songs
3. Jacinta sings dancing songs
4. Jacinta sings with claves (tapping sticks)
5. Jacinta sings with instruments
6. Jacinta sings stories